TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Pic request: Grey interior with White Alcantara headliner

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Zaphod, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Zaphod

Zaphod Galaxy President (former)

I tried my best to do a search but couldn't really find anything. Looking for pictures of the grey interior with the white Alcantara headliner. I've been looking at CPO cars and the black headliner was a fairly recent option, so most only have the textile or white headliner. I am thinking the grey with the white/cream looks too mismatched, but I've only been looking at stock photos. Thanks!

2. Kalud

Kalud Active Member

From an earlier thread when I was making my color decision. I wanted that combo, wife said no (3 kids). I went with black (with white Alcantara) and after having a gray loaner for a day, I would order black again.

carbon 2.jpg carbon 3.jpg carbon 4.jpg carbon.jpg dash.jpg side 2.jpg side view.jpg side.jpg

Edit: Found the source of the pictures: Photos of the Grey interior with matte Obeche

3. Zaphod

Thank you for the pictures. Still on the fence if I like the combo or not. It looks better than I remember, but still seems a bit off, at least in my opinion. I really want to get away from black seats, but that only leaves the grey or tan. Decisions, decisions...Thanks again.

4. Kalud

Kalud Active Member

I think the best would be to see on a real car for final decision. I find the grey better on pictures than real ;) But that might be just me trying to justify my "choice" haha!

5. realgrippy

realgrippy Member

Agree. I was always a black leather seat guy, but now I have the grey leather and black alcantara headliner. To me, it looks great and is a nice contrast in the interior without being flashy.

6. David29

David29 Supporting Member

We have grey interior with white headliner, and we love it. I have photos of the interior, but nothing that shows the headliner. We have no small kids so that is not an issue for us. (Although i suppose a grandchild might ride along now and then.)
    Be glad to show it to you but we are 2000 miles apart, it seems!

7. Zaphod

Black headliner is what I would really prefer, but that is pretty recent option I believe, so hard to find in the used/CPO market at least in price range I am looking at.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the offer, but yes, we are a bit far away from each other! :tongue: Yes, as Kalud eludes to, I think I really need to see in person to make a final decision. It is so hard to tell in pictures how it will really look in person.

Thanks for all the input everyone!