Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pick up day but with some strangeness

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So today's T-Day for me - picking up my beautiful new 70D this afternoon - but something kind of strange happened - I just took a look at my MyTesla page, and my pickup location changed overnight from Ohio to the Kristiansand Service Center in Norway... I'll try and say hi to Bjorn while I'm there.... :confused:

I imagine that your VIN is one off or a transposed digit off from a Norway car and the wrong car got updated. I wouldn't worry about it. The frustrating person is the one whose car probably still says its in Production rather than shipping to Norway!

According to my DS a lot of the cars to his location randomly changed to Norway delivery today. Computer glitch....

Wonderful car, love it to pieces, but unfortunately on the 2 hour drive home a car in front of me tossed up a chunk of truck tire on the road and it hit the side of my car - long scratches ensue. Grrr.

Already have an appointment with my detailer on Saturday for opticoating, sent him a sad photo to see if he thinks he can fix it... Had it for 45 miles when it happened... Sigh.