Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pick up/ VIN Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No one really knows how Tesla VIN’s work. I would go in with an open mind take your time and inspect the hell out of it. Document any issues with your delivery person, take pics, If it’s acceptable to you then take delivery. Set up a service appointment to address whatever issues you might need fixed. I would be curious to know what your SA means by “all the latest updates”. I’d want to make sure anything you’re wanting and expecting us there. Congrats and good luck.

Just looking for the dual pane glass and upgraded mirrors. The hub in the glovebox is not that important.

What was your config? I see you're in CA so wondering how you got a VIN so fast. :)

I didn't get it fast. Ordered on 10/23 BLUE LR FSD with 19 Gemini wheels. They usually start pumping out towards the end of quarter, but reassigned the VIN said I should get another at the end of the month. Hopefully my CVAP kicks in. If not I was told next delivery would be towards march!

Reactions: DoctorBenjamin