TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Picked up 90D today, San Rafael

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by daddykess, Mar 22, 2016.

1. daddykess

daddykess Member

Thoroughly inspected the car for the various issues being mentioned. Found absolutely nothing wrong with the car. Drove it around tonight, and it was all good. Exceeded my expectations in every way. Hopefully it holds up.

• Like x 1
  2. ahmarm

ahmarm Member

Congratulations, glad to hear that QC is getting better. What config & color did you order?

3. ohmman

ohmman Maximum Plaid Member

Congrats @daddykess. I maybe took a photo of your car and posted it in the Production Deliveries thread (I took a bulk photo of many, many MXs at San Rafael).. Hopefully not a problem for you if so. Very glad it's working out for you. Was your DS Matt?

4. K-MTG

K-MTG Sunshade Captain of TMC

When I read "absolutely nothing wrong with the car" I got a smile on my face! Hopefully your X can be classified as "flawless". I always ask this question: Did you get a sunshade? Is the tint on the panoramic windshield adequate?

5. Aljohn

Aljohn Member

@K-MTG... I drove a X at the event in Atlanta, it was one of the cars used on the "tour". The day was sunny with no clouds. They didn't have sun shades installed on the pano windshield. I felt nothing above my head while driving (noon time so the sun was high over head). After stopping at a traffic light I looked up through the Windshield DIRECTLY at the sun.... No Issue, No heat, No Glare, No piercing light rays. I think the sunshade will be in the trunk.

• Like x 2
    • Helpful x 1