The picture on original post shows odometer at 38,629 miles.
yup. probably crossed 40k on the drive home.
- the car is a blast but you can really feel the weight of the car in the corners, but it hides it well.
- air suspension is plush. even on low, it rides well. very low might be a little too stuff for daily driving.
- charging time is overblown, we could have made the drive from LA to the bay on one charge, but we did a charge while we ate ate kettleman city and another quick charge in hollister because I had to pee. could have < 400 wh/mi if I was driving more reasonably and didnt have to pee.
- perfectly happy with my decision to buy an AP1 car. the adaptive cruise control worked fine. the auto steer worked really well with a few exceptions. it really does make driving long distances much easier. once you know the edge cases, you can work around them.
- mcu1 is sloooow. will be upgrading to mcu2 soon.
- i need to balance my wheels. small wobble at higher speeds. it likely doesn't help they are winter tires.