Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picked up my new Model X today, Manchester UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Following on from this post, My New X is here, pre collection taster... I finally collected my inventory X today that I secured back in August.

There was an issue with sorting finance, but when that came through I left for a two week holiday so only managed to pick it up today.

Anyway, I was the ONLY collection today so had all the time in the world. I was so excited on seeing the car I had to compose myself to check over everything properly! Paperwork went very quickly, then I went to collect it with the theatrics of the skilled pull of the satin sheet covering it. I had seen it before obviously but it was great to see it pristine and with my plate on. I had also never been inside it and I just love the cream interior. I had fretted over the pale headliner but I think it really lifts the cabin.

There are a few minor paint defects and some very minor alignment issue that I don't think I'll bother with, other than that the car was perfect, I love how the oak wood contrasts with the graphite and I just love the minimalist look and the slick MCU its all great!

I drove it home ecstatic and worried about anyone going near it whilst I ran a few errands! I took it for a run tonight and it has now calibrated to offer Autopilot after just 60 miles.

Anyway, here are a few photos, I really must sort out a home wall charger asap!

That, my good friend, is a mighty pretty ride!

Our X has a similar interior and we're liking our choice so far. We've come from a number of cars now that were black leather and the lighter cream interior seems to just work, especially as you mentioned, with the oak decor.

Congrats! Enjoy the *sugar* out it!

Driven nearly 1,000 miles on it in the last week, 99% on autopilot which makes distances so much easier.

Got a few fit and finish issues to resolve no major alignment of body panels mainly to chrome and plastic trims and a few interior bits.

Interestingly I cannot seem to get any traffic information i.e. the map doesn't show colours for traffic. Also annoyingly Spotify doesn't shown any non English languages. So songs in Hebrew, Arabic, Urdu etc will just show as a funny symbol. Any thoughts?