Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picked up my new MY LR 7 seater!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have to say i am very lucky, ordered on monday and got delivered today! Must have been a prior reject. All gaps are perfect and cannot find anything wrong with the car.
PXL_20210304_202100053.jpg

LR, black interior, no hitch, no fsd, 7 seat.
Got new console and heated steering but not the new headlights or hepa filter.
VIN 112xxx

PXL_20210304_202100053.jpg

Wow, what a beauty! How's that third row looking and how's the size? I have a small family of four, but thinking of getting the seven-seater MY for those times we need the extra passenger room as well.

Exact same as you with 4 kids. The two older ones sit in the 3rd row and got a 3yr old and 9mt old in front and rear facing seats. Not gonna lie i was sceptical it would work but we were surprised! Im 5'10 and am very comfortable in the driver seat. It is a tight fit compared to our minivan but everyone is comfortable. The X we test drove wasn't much more bigger and for the price difference the choice was easy.

Have to say i am very lucky, ordered on monday and got delivered today! Must have been a prior reject. All gaps are perfect and cannot find anything wrong with the car.View attachment 642102

LR, black interior, no hitch, no fsd, 7 seat.
Got new console and heated steering but not the new headlights or hepa filter.
VIN 112xxx

View attachment 642102
Congrats!!! Heated steering wheel must be nice! I envoy your guys in Quebec with the added incentive and not needing the front plate. Looks so much better without it!