Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picking the right color

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
Yikes, you just dissed thousands of Tesla owners. I personally think both the regular and MC whites are beautiful.

White is a boring "colour" and a cop out.
Maybe it's just the MS that I got? It's friggin' ugly.

I miss the green. Had they not discontinued it, my Model X would have been green.

I originally confirmed metallic blue, but actually paid the $500 to change it to obsidian metallic black. I'm very happy with it.

The best description my DS explained to me between the black and the obsidian metallic black was when the regular black gets dirty it looks dusty and dirty. When my metallic black gets dirty, it looks like a clean regular black.

titanium is barely tolerable but brown... o_O sorry its just not for me no offense but I've had a brown loaner and I brought it back within a few hours on the same day as the parts hadn't arrived for my repair luckily!! Id rather have to go back and forth to the service center another day then keep that brown loaner...:rolleyes: Only thing worse would have been the arrow wheels or the combo arrow wheels on a brown loaner thats one ugly Tesla combo:eek: again no offense to any brown or arrow wheel owners just my opinion... id never own one with either

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: NikeWings
Reactions: Tech_Guy and msnow
so just placed order for titanium x originally was going for pearl white, but after seeing 2 white in my town in one day, driving a red car now, wife having a blue mercedes, and my car before being white, and hate black, seemed like no other choice, i think it is the least ordered color

so just placed order for titanium x originally was going for pearl white, but after seeing 2 white in my town in one day, driving a red car now, wife having a blue mercedes, and my car before being white, and hate black, seemed like no other choice, i think it is the least ordered color

Textbook process of elimination right there........congratulations on the new wheels!! What is the ETA these days?

While I'm not a clean car freak — it would be absurd since I live on a dirt road in snow country — my own anecdotal report is that I seem to get less dust on my Tesla than my previous two cars. My rear window tends to be dirtier, lots of water/dirt spots from rain sprinkles, but that's because it doesn't have a wiper like previous cars did.
Yep, its literally a dust magnet, not just the exterior, but seats dasj ect.. makes no sense unless it has something tp do with all the extra electricity