Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picking up Model 3 today - I think?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick question for those who have gone before! I have been scheduled all week to pick up my Model 3 this afternoon. I got a call from the delivery center last night to confirm, and when we hung up everything was good to go. Then later in the night (after they had closed) I logged in and my delivery date is showing up as 24 hours later. So I have a tesla confirmation email, a confirmation text, and a personalized confirmation from the delivery center all saying today (2/23), but as of about 9PM last night the Tesla account shows 24 hours later on 2/24.

Anybody else have this happen? I should still be good to go right? (Car has been there since earlier this week the delivery was delayed until today because I couldn't get off work until now.)

I am going to call once they open but was curious if anyone else had experienced this or had any wisdom.

If you have got a call, then it's ready. I was been told by their local delivery center to take my Model-3 delivery within 2-3 days of it being made delivery ready.

Still if you have a long drive to their shop, then call up once again before you make the trip.

All the best & welcome to the Model-3 club.

Thanks for the responses guys! Just wanted to close the loop: Apparently if you don't answer the call the night before they will move the delivery back by 24 hours? I got a hold of the center that morning and they moved it back, and I am now a Model 3 owner!

Side note, I know everyone says it, but holy crap, this car is like living in the future. Amazing.