TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Picking up Model S today, paid for with Tesla stock profits

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BriansTesla, May 13, 2013.

1. BriansTesla

BriansTesla Old school meets new tech

I wanted to thank everyone here, especially the knowledgeable people on the TSLA Investor Discussions for helping me pay for my car with Tesla and Solar City stock. I am still a long term Tesla stock owner but I have enough profit to pay for my Tesla! I am ecstatic about picking up my black Model S at the Seattle service center this afternoon, and looking forward to coming to Teslive in July.

Thanks again for all the great help and information.

Brian

2. Citizen-T

Citizen-T Active Member

Thank us by reserving a Model X.

J/K, good job---now go enjoy your profits!

3. Lloyd

Lloyd Active Member

Thus is the "Circle of Life" !

Congrats!

4. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

I hope you'll be charging with solar panels paid for with the same investment!

5. BriansTesla

I would like to but I'm not sure I'm a good candidate.

IM002822.jpg

6. Citizen-T

Citizen-T Active Member

Floating panels? =D

7. Frankrb

Frankrb Member

I love it! You are clearly a man of conviction!! Mine is already delivered and I wish I had gotten in when I made my reservation, but at least I am in and loving the RIDE (yes, pun intended) and the $87.76 close today.

I'll look for you at Teslive.

Frankrb

8. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Congratulations to you, Wonderful.

9. hsmohler

hsmohler Member

Stock

The stock has almost hit it's 52 week high today. The stock is amazing as well as the Model "S". After I did my test drive at the Oak Brook store in Chicago just after New Years 2012 I confirmed my order and configured our car and the next Monday purchased stock at around 34.00 per share. I continued to buy more shares as the stock kept increasing in value. I am long on TSLA as well and awaiting that $200.00 per share mark. The last target was $130.00 per share estimated by 2 Market Forecasters. We received our White 85 KW in a Wal-Mart parking lot Mid-March, what fun that was knowing that we received the 1st. Tesla in Southern Indiana. I might add the we received the 1st. Nissan LEAF titled in the state of Indiana. We now have 2 EV's all powered by the SUN. As of today we have 14,000 miles on the LEAF and 4,000 miles on the Tesla. All I want to do now is just go some place.

http://solarchargeddriving.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1149&Itemid=145

- - - Updated - - -

The stock has almost hit it's 52 week high today. The stock is amazing as well as the Model "S". After I did my test drive at the Oak Brook store in Chicago just after New Years 2012 I confirmed my order and configured our car and the next Monday purchased stock at around 34.00 per share. I continued to buy more shares as the stock kept increasing in value. I am long on TSLA as well and awaiting that $200.00 per share mark. The last target was $130.00 per share estimated by 2 Market Forecasters. We received our White 85 KW in a Wal-Mart parking lot Mid-March, what fun that was knowing that we received the 1st. Tesla in Southern Indiana. I might add the we received the 1st. Nissan LEAF titled in the state of Indiana. We now have 2 EV's all powered by the SUN. As of today we have 14,000 miles on the LEAF and 4,000 miles on the Tesla. All I want to do now is just go some place.

http://solarchargeddriving.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1149&Itemid=145

10. ibcs

ibcs Member

Welcome to the Tesla bought my car club. Tesla believers have been rewarded quite nicely this year and we are only half way through 2013. Mine Signature was paid completely with Tesla stock purchases. Next big purchase paid by Tesla is our new in ground pool. Once the super chargers are in place, I'll talk my wife into the Model X.

11. BriansTesla

Let me know what good arguments you come up with as far as the Wife & Model X goes. I have the same on my to do list.

12. purplewalt

purplewalt Active Member