TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Picking up my brand new 85D tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by grantgro, Jun 29, 2015.

1. grantgro

grantgro Member

Beyond excited! Might not sleep tonight

I have an appointment too schedule for Monday (week from today) to have Xpel installed on my hood, bumper, fenders and mirrors as well as opticoat pro on the entire car and window tinting.
    Couple questions for those that have had Xpel and opticoat installed- Will it be a problem for me to wait the 6 days after getting the car to having the xpel put on? Am I good to drive it those 6 days? We are expected to get a ton of rain here in Cincinnati this week.

Any Tesla owners here from Cincinnati used Tss Detailing? They have gotten great reviews and have apparently done a ton of Model S's according to their website and Facebook page. That's who I am taking it to Monday

High Performance Paint Protection | Cincinnati Clear Bra | Cincinnati OptiCoat | Cincinnati Window Tint

excited!!

2. jeffro01

jeffro01 Active Member

Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pictures... :) I to one day hope to post a similar thread. :)

Jeff

3. GSP

GSP Member

Congratulations. Enjoy your magic carpet (it is not a mere "car").

GSP

4. csr19us

csr19us Member

I've got about a month until delivery of my new 85D (coming to Cincinnati, coincidentally)... and I'm also wondering about the coating and tinting you mentioned... any ballpark on price to have those done?