Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picking Up My M3 LR Tomorrow!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi TMC!

I pick up my M3 LR tomorrow in Carlsbad. I'm looking forward to owning an EV with proper range. I have had a Fiat 500e - which was great around town and my Volt has been excellent. Range anxiety should be fully banished with this acquisition.

I run a company that upgrades cars and we are planning offering Tesla service/upgrades. Here is a picture of a forged wheel we did for the Roadster many moons ago...We have recently partnered up with several good vendors in the Tesla community and look forward to installing their parts. I'm planning several upgrades to my M3 LR and will post them up as I complete them.

teslastellacorse+(3).jpg

Hope you enjoy your new 3.

Wow, a post on average every 2.8 years you've been registered here. Lurk much?

LOL, I was surprised as well! It has taken 11 yrs to finally buy a Tesla. So far I am really enjoying the car. My phone App has still not sync'd after 8 days of ownership. Tesla claim they are behind on deliveries and the subsequent phone app connections...

I've ordered a light blue vehicle wrap to make mine look different from the 1,000s of others in my town. :D My aero wheel caps are getting partially wrapped with a couple of cool films...

I've ordered a set of he Eibach springs as well. Curious to see what it does with ride quality.