Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picking up my X tomorrow and Can't Wait to Officially Join the Tesla Family!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
as an update, so after a short fun filled week with the X, i took it back to Tesla today for my scheduled service appointment to have them fix a minor paint scratch/ding on the edge of the rear driver's panel where it meets the rear lights.

i also caught a small alignment gap issue of the front hood where one side was higher than the other right above the headlights.

I thought if it is gonna be in the shop, might as well fix that too even though it's barely noticeable.

bad news though is service saying since they need to send it out to a nearby body paint shop, it will likely be 5-7 days turnaround.

bummer but it is what it is.
Are they giving you a loaner while you have that work done?

got the (75D) in white, all standard options. ordered it back in late Feb.
Thanks for the reply. Do you recall how long was your car in Production and how long did it take in transit to Costa Mesa? I placed my order on March 20th with a mid June delivery date. My car has been in production since last Thursday 7th June. My delivery advisor has been kind of cagey in his responses. So, it will be nice if you share your recent experience.
Sorry about the scratch on your car. Bummer to have it on a new car...

Thanks for the reply. Do you recall how long was your car in Production and how long did it take in transit to Costa Mesa? I placed my order on March 20th with a mid June delivery date. My car has been in production since last Thursday 7th June. My delivery advisor has been kind of cagey in his responses. So, it will be nice if you share your recent experience.
My car has been in production since June 6th so wonder what is going on as well?

placed my order back in Feb. Production didn't start until May, I believe and my delivery date was June 5