Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picking up tomorrow ...

Alankevis

Oct 5, 2020
San Jose, California
Pending pickup tomorrow in Freemont. They say I'm eligible for express touchless pickup. Keys are in the card and I have to accept delivery in the app in order to unlock it. How do I go through the check list without accepting it first?

muffinman9

Sep 4, 2020
Maryland
Just my opinion but I would never accept delivery or pay for a car that I can't fully inspect inside and out. Are they telling you you have to submit everything before you're even allowed inside?

Hoowzer

Sep 22, 2020
SF Bay
That pretty much is how tesla is operating down. In order for you to get your keys and access the inside of the car you need to accept delivery in the tesla app.

Hoowzer

Sep 22, 2020
SF Bay
I'm still waiting for the confirmation text saying my car is ready. This schedule is ridiculous. 9am to 6pm ...

Yes, they made me pay online first prior to deliver.

Hang in there. MY is a joy to drive. Also ensure you take all pictures of damage within 24hrs and submit via the app so you get any issues repaired by the SC

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC