Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pickup Saturday

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ll be picking up one as well Saturday morning in superior. White Ext/black Interior, tow. VIN 17xxx, so based on our number difference, I hope I’m not picking up a vehicle that’s already been rejected by someone. Happy Saturday to us both!

• Helpful
Reactions: IdaBish
I received a call from Tesla stating that, and I am paraphrasing here, "the car has certainly been built, but there is a shortage of delivery trucks. We cannot deliver to Superior Saturday (27th), but will be there Monday (29th) instead." I hope nobody else picking up in Colorado gets bumped.

Reactions: 5280mcs
The same thing in SoCal: Scheduled for delivery tomorrow, just got a call that "it's still on a truck" and delaying delivery till Saturday.

I have no doubt that I'll get the car before EOQ. I just want to squeeze in buying FSD post-purchase before 7/1, for lower annual registration and some frequent flyer miles that will probably become worthless when the airline goes BK.

Picked mine up from Superior today. All went well, except nobody knew how to pop off the tow hitch cover to confirm the car was delivered with a hitch. When I picked up my model 3 last year, the AC/DC converters was delivered in non working condition, and I could only charge at supercharger until mobile service replaced some parts. Fingers crossed the Y charges for me. No major figment or other issues I’ve noticed yet.

• Informative
Reactions: Bikeman
Picked mine up from Superior today. All went well, except nobody knew how to pop off the tow hitch cover to confirm the car was delivered with a hitch. When I picked up my model 3 last year, the AC/DC converters was delivered in non working condition, and I could only charge at supercharger until mobile service replaced some parts. Fingers crossed the Y charges for me. No major figment or other issues I’ve noticed yet.
I don't know if you saw my post about this, but I was told that "your car didn't come with the hitch. It will be installed later at a Service Center." Upon taking the cover off when I got home, the hitch was there.

If you see trailer mode in the menu, it's almost 100% that your hitch is in fact there.

1EFBAEEB-F170-42B1-8796-FBCB43026E89.jpeg
D4343668-2609-46DA-ABC8-D698AD0DBF0C.jpeg
Picked up mine today at the superior center. Nathan was great. No issues worth a service appointment (I am not that OCD about it). The hatch did not always close when pushing the button to close. They adjusted on-site. Pull tab does interfere on occasion. I may eventually get it adjusted.