Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pics | Lowered with Aero rims

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3 Lowered.jpg

Good look! Curious to see how the aero wheels look (offset-wise) when lowered. If you can kindly share photos from side angles. Doing as much research while I wait for the AWD suspension mods. Mahalo.

Same! Does anyone else have photos lowered on aero wheels? Trying to decide between UP moderate or UP mild. I'd like to go as low as possible without ruining everyday drivability here in LA.

Looking good, thanks for posting! @MountainPass and @BillO how much lower front and rear are you compared to stock?
Thanks! I know people like to think about how much lower, but to me the real figure of merit is the distance from the ground to the bottom of the car. I actually didn’t measure the “drop”, I measured the ground clearance. And I’m right at 110 mm, the MPP recommended height. I was really worried about it being too low, but having driven it well over 1000 miles now, it really is fine for daily driving. I take speed bumps fairly slow (say 10-12 mph), and also go slow in driveways, but nothing extraordinary. Sometimes the front sensors chime. But only a couple light brushes with the ground when inattentive going over speed bumps. I’m very happy with it.