Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pics of Model 3 with Grey Performance Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All, Longtime lurker, first time poster :)

I'm looking to place my M3P order at the end of the month, but I'm torn on what colour combination to go for, especially now that the only option for wheels are the Grey/Dark ones.

I'm leaning towards Black on Black on Black (Black Paint, Black Interior and of course the Grey wheels), but I haven't seen any pictures of the Black M3P with the darker grey wheels (or may other other colours with the Grey wheels) so...

Please could you post your pics if you have a M3P with the Grey Performance Wheels... Thanks!

Welcome. What is a performance wheel? Is that just a marketing statement or is there something special about such wheels?

I just mean the Grey Wheels that are stock with the M3P (Image Attached) Screenshot 2020-01-06 at 17.06.17.png

• Helpful
Reactions: Silicon Desert
Welcome. What is a performance wheel? Is that just a marketing statement or is there something special about such wheels?

On the contrary, the 20" wheels on the M3 are far from performance wheels, the makeup, and weight are in no way geared toward performance. If anything they slow the car down and compromise the ride quality significantly. They should change the wording....

• Helpful
Reactions: Silicon Desert
On the contrary, the 20" wheels on the M3 are far from performance wheels, the makeup, and weight are in no way geared toward performance. If anything they slow the car down and compromise the ride quality significantly. They should change the wording....
Hmmm, that's what I was wondering. Every company seems to like to use the word "Performance" to make us think we are getting something special. One example that comes to mind is when I bought a set of the fancier brake and accelerator covers, they called them performance.... yea right, like I am going to get better performance with those pads :D