Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pics of Model 3s with the new grey performance wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, is there anywhere with a collection of photos of Model 3 Performances with the new grey wheels? I want to see how they look on the various colours available for the Model 3. When I search on Google it's all photos of the silver wheels or grey aftermarket wheels.

The Tesla website doesn't really help because it just shows renderings of the car's, rather than actual photos.

Thanks

The first delivery anywhere I know of just happened in Sydney yesterday. Keep in mind, with shipping down under, it takes 7-8 weeks for us to get the cars. This one was produced mid October (Fremont). Beautiful!

Attachments

• IMG_5310.jpeg
    IMG_5310.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
Here are a few UK deliveries:

qtt7LzJ.jpg

JDfLTDt.jpg

7Xj1qG8.jpg

Ea28Z1H.jpg

XkCRIbp.jpg

vjgscHa.jpg

Great shots! I think this confirms the theory that Fremont has been cranking the 2020 Model 3s with the grey wheels out since mid October, but they all were put on ships for the international markets first. That's why people in the US (a few other threads in this forum) are thinking they have not started making them yet (and there was a big gap between a shot of a few on a transport back early October but no deliveries until effectively now). Clearly all Performance Model 3s have gone Grey for at least 7 weeks, but almost (can't say zero) all were put on ships as part of their normal cycle now to ship internationally at the beginning of the quarter so far less cars are in transit by the end of the quarter.