Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pics of new Ottawa Sales Centre

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was in Barrhaven this afternoon and decided to drive by the former Barrhaven Nissan location currently being transformed into the new Ottawa Sales Centre. This is where Tesla says I will be picking up my MY at the end of April.
3495032B-7412-4A60-82E7-5CC18755188E.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: sckor
Was in Barrhaven this afternoon and decided to drive by the former Barrhaven Nissan location currently being transformed into the new Ottawa Sales Centre. This is where Tesla says I will be picking up my MY at the end of April.
View attachment 653558
Joined today. Ordered my model 3 on March 30. The place was buzzing with a full showroom and staff. Now it’s like a ghost 👻 town. Totally under renovation. Delivery is scheduled for the end of May, middle of June. Since my order, they have already changed the interior door panels. I ordered white on white. I simply can’t stand the waiting.🤪

Joined today. Ordered my model 3 on March 30. The place was buzzing with a full showroom and staff. Now it’s like a ghost 👻 town. Totally under renovation. Delivery is scheduled for the end of May, middle of June. Since my order, they have already changed the interior door panels. I ordered white on white. I simply can’t stand the waiting.🤪
I'll be visiting the ghost town today - picking up my MY this afternoon.

Reactions: angus[Y]oung