TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Pics of Opened Model S Battery Pack (repost from Technical/Battery Discussion)

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by wraithnot, Jan 9, 2014.

1. wraithnot

wraithnot Model 3 VIN #2942 Model S VIN #5785

I thought I was doing a decent job of following things on this forum, but somehow I completely missed the thread that shows what the inside of the Model S battery pack looks like:
    NHTSA Opened Up the Model S Battery Pack - Pics

tech01x linked this thread in the comments of a seeking alpha article and I was really greatful. If I'm the only one that didn't see this thread then feel free to move/delete this post. But since the technical discussion area of this forum doesn't seem to get much traffic, I figured I would post it here in case others missed this as well.