Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pics of Pearl White with carbon fiber Side mirrors caps?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Speaking of T Sportline, and at the risk of taking this off topic, I was thinking of getting their carbon fiber side skirts. Does anyone have any experience purchasing from them around the holidays so I can get an idea of any discounts I can wait for?

Side mirrors are next on my list, but I have done the camera covers and door handles (as well as plasti dipped my aero covers). Total cost under $100.

Attachments

• 22E88832-07C2-431B-A7E2-4847D2602571.jpeg
    22E88832-07C2-431B-A7E2-4847D2602571.jpeg
    533.9 KB · Views: 223
Which rims are these? And what size? Your car also looks dropped. How much? Love the looks!

Thanks, wheels are TSW Bathurst 20x9 ET30, car is lowered about an inch at all fours with Eibach springs, sitting on factory shocks.

Looks good!!! Do you happen to have a pic of the just the spoiler? I am trying to compare the RPM to Tsportline. THX!!!!

Thanks! Hmm, I don't think so... let me look through my library and I'll update this post if I find anything.

sorry to bring this dead tread alive after 3yrs but I just want to know if any one had an issue with a carbon fiber side mirror overlay pr caps with the antenna and GPS receptions? Im on the fence of getting this because im worried about the signal and i really want this for my M3