TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Pics of people taking pics of Roadsters

Discussion in 'Roadster 2008-2012' started by bonnie, Sep 14, 2011.

Tags:
  1. eHorses

eHorses Member

DB761C55-BCF6-43CE-A752-F78E61F578B5.jpeg F8148F4C-C070-45DE-9BB1-8E2BC4C91B5A.jpeg 990622E3-1391-49D4-A676-C83924629CB5.jpeg Sharing the ROADSTER JOY by letting people sit in your car at local Tesla roundup and Cars and Coffee.

• Love x 3
    • Like x 1
  2. Roadster

Roadster JdeMO Powered

• Funny x 1
  3. eHorses

eHorses Member

LOL!!!! this should be a Primer and required reading for all new roadster owners before taking their cars out.

Over all, it was positive. It was like showing a “Yeti” in central FL where a typical ride is a truck with 44”(minimal) tires (like seeing an alligator).

Lots of questions but I can keep up with the ICE enthusiasts since I’m a former ICE GearHead, but now electrified!!!

I did get some points for letting people sit in it. But according to the above primer...
    “My roadster's first car show. Lots of Love plus some animosity from a few”. I should have packed some balloons:)

• Like x 1
  4. drewski

drewski Supporting Member

Hopefully no one dripped drinks or greasy hand prints everywhere! :)