Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pics of people taking pics of Roadsters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pics of people taking pics of people taking pics of people taking pics of people ... (infinity) ... of Roadsters.

Hopefully Jaff will be able to supply the mirror image.

attachment.php?attachmentid=2859&d=1317616604.jpg

As you can see, Jaff, Cindy and I dropped by Menlo Park before the forum members' get-together.

Attachments

• jaff.jpg
    jaff.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 1,211
The other day I was going the my parking spot coming out of dinner and there was a guy snapping a picture and as I walked up the went back to changing the trash can liner which he had interrupted himself from doing. I was right there and he acted like he had not been looking. I was all ready to share about the car but he was back to work.

Feels like I caught a steatlth photographer.

Over the weekend another TMC member organized a Roadster gathering at the Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College. I met some interesting people working on the F1 project. I also met a materials science prof who has started a company making nano-tube substrate. He claims his product is ready for market and he says it will dramatically reduce the weight of Li batteries and extend their useful life to 500,000 miles or more. Countless people took pics. These are just a couple of them.

You can't tell but there's 7 people standing there and two are taking pictures.
Group141.JPG

An engineering major who took lots of pics. She and a lot of other students were given rides and a chance to drive later.
ThayerPic154.JPG

ThayerPicWithSmile156.JPG

This car arrived with "unknown number of miles remaining" and was on display as a "Roadster charging". Dartmouth installed a NEMA 14-50 inside the building just for this.
ThayerInside144.JPG

Reactions: AtAge19