Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pics of people taking pics of Roadsters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DB761C55-BCF6-43CE-A752-F78E61F578B5.jpeg
F8148F4C-C070-45DE-9BB1-8E2BC4C91B5A.jpeg
990622E3-1391-49D4-A676-C83924629CB5.jpeg
Sharing the ROADSTER JOY by letting people sit in your car at local Tesla roundup and Cars and Coffee.

@eHorses curious if you got any reactions from the ICErs in attendance? Here's a previous example for reference:

My roadster's first car show. Lots of Love plus some animosity from a few.

LOL!!!! this should be a Primer and required reading for all new roadster owners before taking their cars out.

Over all, it was positive. It was like showing a “Yeti” in central FL where a typical ride is a truck with 44”(minimal) tires (like seeing an alligator).

Lots of questions but I can keep up with the ICE enthusiasts since I’m a former ICE GearHead, but now electrified!!!

I did get some points for letting people sit in it. But according to the above primer...
“My roadster's first car show. Lots of Love plus some animosity from a few”. I should have packed some balloons:)

Reactions: drewski
LOL!!!! this should be a Primer and required reading for all new roadster owners before taking their cars out.

Over all, it was positive. It was like showing a “Yeti” in central FL where a typical ride is a truck with 44”(minimal) tires (like seeing an alligator).

Lots of questions but I can keep up with the ICE enthusiasts since I’m a former ICE GearHead, but now electrified!!!

I did get some points for letting people sit in it. But according to the above primer...
“My roadster's first car show. Lots of Love plus some animosity from a few”. I should have packed some balloons:)

Hopefully no one dripped drinks or greasy hand prints everywhere! :)