Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pics of Rally Armor Mud Flaps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don’t bother. Too many workarounds to get them to fit correctly. May as well get the much cheaper universal flaps.
lol, what work arounds? It's barely a 15 minute installation.

img_7237-jpg.687524

Edit: I also love these things, no mud spraying my doors anymore after it rains.

Very nice. I have the performance plus V-style on order from them. Hopefully it looks as good as yours.
I have the performance plus rounded in dry carbon. Seemed to fit really well. I’m kind of ocd and the ends still didn’t sit perfectly flat (no chance of lifting) but I had to perfect it. I bought a tube of black silicone, with a small needle, I injected it into the ends. Allowed me to smooth it out and make everything look flush. Other than that the spoiler went down really nice and I followed the 72 hour rule.

Reactions: Doc_Holliday
I have the performance plus rounded in dry carbon. Seemed to fit really well. I’m kind of ocd and the ends still didn’t sit perfectly flat (no chance of lifting) but I had to perfect it. I bought a tube of black silicone, with a small needle, I injected it into the ends. Allowed me to smooth it out and make everything look flush. Other than that the spoiler went down really nice and I followed the 72 hour rule.
Awesome. Thanks for the tips. I’ll try and remember if my MYP ever gets here and I can put it on. Lol.

Awesome. Thanks for the tips. I’ll try and remember if my MYP ever gets here and I can put it on. Lol.
The patience is worth it! Fantastic vehicle to own for sure. I always find myself turning around to look at it when I walk away. The stealth PPF helps. Order the carbon mirror caps! They are such a nice pop to the Y.

Reactions: Doc_Holliday
I got the Rally Armor flaps and i really stink at installing things, 9/10 things i get i have my local shop do, i was about to drop my car off at the shop to get my calipers painted and decided to try and put these on after i saw a great YouTube video, these were so simple to do, and i did it, took about a hour max, if i did it anyone can do it, fit my 2021 Y LR perfectly... not sure why people above say they dont fit or had a hard time... Here is the video that helped me with the install...

Attachments

• 20210822_102919.jpg
    20210822_102919.jpg
    542.2 KB · Views: 981
  • 20210818_155951.jpg
    20210818_155951.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 1,050
  • 20210811_200934.jpg
    20210811_200934.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 997