Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pics of Rally Armor Mud Flaps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited:
Thank you. How is it going with staying attached?
It's hanging on there well enough. IMO the spoiler did not fit perfectly from the start (but neither does the OEM version), I posted in a thread here somewhere the issues I had during install. *EDIT - Found it here ( What have you done with your Tesla today? )* ended up using some additional dbl. sided tape to help secure the ends, which was the problem area(s). That being said, it has not moved since the initial install, so that is a positive.

It's hanging on there well enough. IMO the spoiler did not fit perfectly from the start (but neither does the OEM version), I posted in a thread here somewhere the issues I had during install. *EDIT - Found it here ( What have you done with your Tesla today? )* ended up using some additional dbl. sided tape to help secure the ends, which was the problem area(s). That being said, it has not moved since the initial install, so that is a positive.

What kind (make/model) of additional dbl sided tape did you use?

I got the Rally Armor flaps and i really stink at installing things, 9/10 things i get i have my local shop do, i was about to drop my car off at the shop to get my calipers painted and decided to try and put these on after i saw a great YouTube video, these were so simple to do, and i did it, took about a hour max, if i did it anyone can do it, fit my 2021 Y LR perfectly... not sure why people above say they dont fit or had a hard time... Here is the video that helped me with the install...

2 screws and 3 clips each flap, how hard could it be? 🤣

Now, you guys can actually "rally" your car like this:

mainimage.jpg

Sorry to revive this thread - MYP will be delivered soon (hopefully) and about to pull the trigger on a set of Rally Armor flaps. I was just curious if anyone bought the "Metallic Black" (font) set? I see a lot of gray/white ones and was just wondering what the metallic black font looks like installed on a car. Is it more or less invisible? Reflective? etc. etc.

Also, any discount codes - if they exist - would be fantastic. ;)

Sorry to revive this thread - MYP will be delivered soon (hopefully) and about to pull the trigger on a set of Rally Armor flaps. I was just curious if anyone bought the "Metallic Black" (font) set? I see a lot of gray/white ones and was just wondering what the metallic black font looks like installed on a car. Is it more or less invisible? Reflective? etc. etc.

Also, any discount codes - if they exist - would be fantastic. ;)
I ordered a set of Rally Armor in Metallic Black fonts for my MYP (black/black) a few days ago and have received UPS tracking info. I'll let you know once I take delivery.

Anyone who has some miles on them.. could you share a picture of the business side of things?
I’m wondering if being pelted with salt, sand, and rocks has dulled the shininess off. It also makes me wondering installing them in reverse so that the branding “naturally” wears off.