Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of 2021 Model S refresh with Tempest wheels no wheel covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you go this route, you'll have to order center caps (black or grey) and lug nut covers (black). It's about $80 in parts.I have pics of both looks if you are interested.
Hi -

Just came across this. Where did you order the parts if you don't me asking? I would like to make sure I get high-quality parts.

Thanks

Hi -

Just came across this. Where did you order the parts if you don't me asking? I would like to make sure I get high-quality parts.

Thanks
You can order the parts from Tesla via the app. Open a service ticket for the car you want to put the wheels on (so they can verify VIN) under the 'something else" category and in the description, say yo want to order some parts and list the part numbers and quantities you want and ask for an estimate. They should send you back an estimate and, once you approve it, they'll order the parts.

One of my posts has all the various part numbers--if you cannot find it, let me know.

This is my favorite photo of Tempest wheels (with Pirelli Summer tires). AC set to 72 F with it in the 90’s

52244245941_8b782c19e4_b_d.jpg

You can order the parts from Tesla via the app. Open a service ticket for the car you want to put the wheels on (so they can verify VIN) under the 'something else" category and in the description, say yo want to order some parts and list the part numbers and quantities you want and ask for an estimate. They should send you back an estimate and, once you approve it, they'll order the parts.

One of my posts has all the various part numbers--if you cannot find it, let me know.
I found your post, thank you!

Reactions: omarsultan
They look fantastic. Back when the refresh came out, the 21" folks were trash talking the 19" wheels (lobster claws) as looking bad. I pulled my tempest covers off the evening I brought the car home and they have never been back on the car 47000 kilometers later. Some nice centre hubs from Amazon and lug nut covers....

Reactions: zenonxp
I will be taking delivery of demo Plaid tomorrow. It's otherwise perfect (red multi-coat, cream interior) but it's with the 21" wheels which I don't like.

I was thinking to replace them with some aftermarket 20" or 19", but now that I saw this thread I think I want stock 19" without covers..

I probably can find some local Tesla owner who is willing to swap, possibly giving me some money in between.

I'm from Finland, if anyone is interested. :)

I will be taking delivery of demo Plaid tomorrow. It's otherwise perfect (red multi-coat, cream interior) but it's with the 21" wheels which I don't like.

I was thinking to replace them with some aftermarket 20" or 19", but now that I saw this thread I think I want stock 19" without covers..

I probably can find some local Tesla owner who is willing to swap, possibly giving me some money in between.

I'm from Finland, if anyone is interested. :)
That’s a good idea. I get compliments on these all the time. 27 K miles on tires so far with even wear and no issues.

IMG_4402.jpeg