Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of Blue exterior and Grey leather

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I have two weeks to finalize my decision on what color my Model S is going to be.

I'm sure about the grey leather, I like it very much and because I have the performance version I'm thinking about the carbon fiber inlay (also the matte obeche comes in mind sometimes).

What I have been searching the internet and forum for, is a good picture with both the blue exterior color I'm considering and the grey leather, preferably combined with the carbon fiber. Or I'm not good in searching or this is a rare combination :eek:. The other combination I'm considering is grey / grey and I did find some pictures of that one.

Is there anybody here that has or knows where to find this combination in one picture? I would be very thankful!

Kind regards,

Björn

Last edited:
What I have been searching the internet and forum for, is a good picture with both the blue exterior color I'm considering and the grey leather, preferably combined with the carbon fiber. Or I'm not good in searching or this is a rare combination :eek:. The other combination I'm considering is grey / grey and I did find some pictures of that one.

Is there anybody here that has or knows where to find this combination in one picture? I would be very thankful!

You missed it by 3 days. The St. Louis service center has a loaner (that I was driving) that had that combination. I think it worked very well together, myself.

All I have is a photo from the rear corner, which doesn't really show the interior at all.

Hi,

I have two weeks to finalize my decision on what color my Model S is going to be.

I'm sure about the grey leather, I like it very much and because I have the performance version I'm thinking about the carbon fiber inlay (also the matte obeche comes in mind sometimes).

Kind regards,

Björn

Björn, it sounds like we have very similar tastes...I have a Blue Model S with Grey leather, and matte Obeche wood. I love the grey leather, and I actually decided on the interior before I picked my exterior color. I think the Grey exterior is the most beautiful color, but I just could not get a car that was grey inside and out (It's fine for some people, but it seemed too boring amd monochromatic for me). So to me, the next best color to go with the Grey leather was the Blue. I've had it since New Years, and I realy love the combination, especially with the matte Obeche. I posted some photos in here a while ago of my interior, I'll find the link to that...And I'll see of I can take a few photos this morning that show the interior and exterior in the same shot (Which might be hard considering the exterior is dark and the interior is light, and it might be hard to get them both exposed properly...But I'll give it a try). Want me to post here, or email directly to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Björn, here is the link to the thread with photos of my grey leather and matte Obeche wood trim:

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/12320-Photos-of-the-Grey-interior-with-matte-Obeche

Now, to work on some photos on the interior and exterior together...

The car I had was configured with carbon fiber, it was a P85+ model. Here's the best I can do from the limited pictures I took:

1077592_10200963508963206_1967108443_o.jpg
1091159_10200978219570962_1729583980_o.jpg

Hope this helps, even minutely.

@Theaustin: yes, I do think we have the same taste! And I already found your interior pics on the forum, they were great for getting a good feel of the grey leather with the matte obeche..

The thing is..blue is a bit of a classy color, so thats why I'm considering the carbon fiber. To make it look classy from the outside and sporty on the inside.

if it's not a problem for you, it would be great if you posted some pic's here on the forum to show how beautifull this combination is :)

did you yourself consider the carbon fiber?

Björn, it sounds like we have very similar tastes...I have a Blue Model S with Grey leather, and matte Obeche wood. I love the grey leather, and I actually decided on the interior before I picked my exterior color. I think the Grey exterior is the most beautiful color, but I just could not get a car that was grey inside and out (It's fine for some people, but it seemed too boring amd monochromatic for me). So to me, the next best color to go with the Grey leather was the Blue. I've had it since New Years, and I realy love the combination, especially with the matte Obeche. I posted some photos in here a while ago of my interior, I'll find the link to that...And I'll see of I can take a few photos this morning that show the interior and exterior in the same shot (Which might be hard considering the exterior is dark and the interior is light, and it might be hard to get them both exposed properly...But I'll give it a try). Want me to post here, or email directly to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Björn, here is the link to the thread with photos of my grey leather and matte Obeche wood trim:

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/12320-Photos-of-the-Grey-interior-with-matte-Obeche

Now, to work on some photos on the interior and exterior together...

Before the price increases, the carbon fiber was more exclusive because you had to have a P85 to have that option. Now you can get in in any model S by paying more for it. I love the carbon fiber in my P85+. Mine is tan leather, but it will probably be even more stunning with the grey leather. I really like the grey leather, but I didn't get it because I got a brown car.