Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of MS in 19" with air set to low

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am debating between the 19 and 21" wheels and was wondering if anybody had a picture of the MS with the 19" wheels and the air suspension to the lowest position?

also, if you set the suspension to low and exit the car, does it stay that way when you get back in and start driving? When does it raise automatically?

I can try to do that for you later if no one else does. But I don't think a single picture is going to do you much good. Depends upon the camera angle, the slope of the surface the car is sitting on, etc. We're talking about what, an inch or two of difference.

If I do this for you I'll have the car as level as possible, the camera set on a tripod in a fixed position, and some sort of reference item next to the car so you can see how far it moved in each of the 4 positions. But I have kids and parental duties and it's gonna have to wait a few days before I can do that for you.

Ok, just uploaded a set of 2 pictures each (distance and close up) for each of the 4 height settings at my flickr page. I'll share the standard and low (close ups) here for your consideration.
(*sorry the car is so dirty, ran it through a touchless wash yesterday that did virtually nothing and set me back $9)
Lowest Setting:
8347691110_83fff887af_c.jpg
DSC_8904 by efusco, on Flickr

Standard Height:
8347689550_575f6a8cdc_c.jpg
DSC_8903 by efusco, on Flickr

Dr. Fusco, thanks so much for taking the time to do this. This really helps! Much appreciated.

Ok, just uploaded a set of 2 pictures each (distance and close up) for each of the 4 height settings at my flickr page. I'll share the standard and low (close ups) here for your consideration.
(*sorry the car is so dirty, ran it through a touchless wash yesterday that did virtually nothing and set me back $9)
Lowest Setting:
8347691110_83fff887af_c.jpg
DSC_8904 by efusco, on Flickr

Standard Height:
8347689550_575f6a8cdc_c.jpg
DSC_8903 by efusco, on Flickr

Shot the photos while my daughter worked on homework, downloaded while checking the homework, uploaded to Flickr while typing my reply to the thread, attached the Bbcode, hit send and jumped in the car 2 minutes later to get my son to track club!
Excessive multi-taking causes schizophrenia.
Hope you didn't run over the elf!

:tongue::crying::wink: