Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of OEM black license plate on your model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the black license plate frame and it feels of good quality. It's metal with a satin black finish and Model 3 spelled out in a slightly different finish. I like it more than not having a frame at all.

Attachments

• IMG_8908.jpeg
    IMG_8908.jpeg
    319.8 KB · Views: 397
It’s very subtle. I like it but I don’t think others will notice it. It might not be worth it for most. Quality and finish is great. The lettering is not that noticeable though.

You can’t even tell when you’re 10-20 feet back or in pictures.

Night
BC3A19EB-A4C9-4ED7-BA17-4C6B924A4FD2.jpeg

Day
E24EC2A9-D0F6-4153-B7C2-B203E0144491.jpeg

Reactions: Willys22
It’s very subtle. I like it but I don’t think others will notice it. It might not be worth it for most. Quality and finish is great. The lettering is not that noticeable though.

You can’t even tell when you’re 10-20 feet back or in pictures.

Night
View attachment 900411

Day
View attachment 900413
Thanks for photos! I think the plate on white will be more noticeable than grey colors like black/white.

Actually we have a white 3 with the same license plate frame. Let me get a pic later for you tonight when my fiancé gets back. It’s pretty much the same in a sense that it all black and hard to see the lettering.
Yes please, thank you! I am more curios about how the black square would give me different feeling. Don't care about letters that much.

Reactions: clovis_ll