Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm glad I could help with your setup. With Uberturbines, Eibachs, and spacers, that would be an amazing look! Hope you can snap some photos once you get those Eibachs on. Those were ones I was looking at to get, but there hasn't been many examples.

And I concur, it's nice to have a little customization as compared to all the other Teslas that roam the area, haha!

I’m going to post updates in an Eibach thread that someone else already started. I’m just waiting on the springs, should be here on Friday.

Reactions: TheTheocracy
Image 12-22-21 at 6.54 PM.jpeg

Not really a car pic but just wanted to share this. Picked up the car on June 6th of this year and today will be the last day of 2021 I’ll be driving it. With the saved fuel cost i got new tires and bunch of accessories. Good deal. Total 14k miles. Looking forward to 2022 and many more adventures with our MY.

Attachments

• 310A5E68-279A-4857-B890-385371E87E1D.jpeg
    310A5E68-279A-4857-B890-385371E87E1D.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 179
Not really a car pic but just wanted to share this. Picked up the car on June 6th of this year and today will be the last day of 2021 I’ll be driving it. With the saved fuel cost i got new tires and bunch of accessories. Good deal. Total 14k miles. Looking forward to 2022 and many more adventures with our MY.
Where the heck have you been going for 14k miles in 6 months??

Just when I thought I have seen every accessory. Was just going to get the Rimetrix covers but now debating on these.

How easy was this to install yourself?
Yah, the Rimetrix would be a much easier option, as far as install is concerned, but I still didn’t want to spend over $300 for hubcaps. It cost $60 to go the EV Wraps route. I also purchased two cans of black Plastidip for $15 to spray the outside rim of the wheels (since I hate the silver ring left by the Geminis). Wrapping the wheels will take three hours or more and the Plastidip about the same after all the prep work involved. It’s not necessarily difficult but takes time and patience. I do like the way it looks but it was definitely quite a labor intensive process.

Yah, the Rimetrix would be a much easier option, as far as install is concerned, but I still didn’t want to spend over $300 for hubcaps. It cost $60 to go the EV Wraps route. I also purchased two cans of black Plastidip for $15 to spray the outside rim of the wheels (since I hate the silver ring left by the Geminis). Wrapping the wheels will take three hours or more and the Plastidip about the same after all the prep work involved. It’s not necessarily difficult but takes time and patience. I do like the way it looks but it was definitely quite a labor intensive process.

i bought the same from evwrap but i messed up too many times. i used about 4 of them in one hubcap and i spent almost 4 hours trying to make it perfect, but i guess i dont have the skills to apply the wrap lol. i still have the rest of the wrap if anyone wants to buy it.

• Funny
Reactions: Mod Y Guy
i bought the same from evwrap but i messed up too many times. i used about 4 of them in one hubcap and i spent almost 4 hours trying to make it perfect, but i guess i dont have the skills to apply the wrap lol. i still have the rest of the wrap if anyone wants to buy it.
The very first piece I put on I had to take off and throw away. Haha. I tried again and it started to get easier after a few pieces. I guess there is some skill involved, with the heating and stretching, especially if you have little or no experience with vinyl wrapping. You just have to know before you start that it won't be perfect but nobody will ever know but you.

The very first piece I put on I had to take off and throw away. Haha. I tried again and it started to get easier after a few pieces. I guess there is some skill involved, with the heating and stretching, especially if you have little or no experience with vinyl wrapping. You just have to know before you start that it won't be perfect but nobody will ever know but you.

i agree.. i know a little bit of vinyl wrapping, but i got frustrated when i keep seeing bubbles. and im like no one is gonna see it except me... and the more i messed up lol.

i gotta give it to you for sticking thru the extensive labor and time and it definitely look good. I think i might give it another try again tomorrow or this weekend.

Reactions: Mod Y Guy

Attachments

• A5F6AFB0-7BC2-470C-957F-8B05032BBC9C.jpeg
    A5F6AFB0-7BC2-470C-957F-8B05032BBC9C.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 263
  • 52BD350E-D7E8-4898-BB40-3738EDC6E9F3.jpeg
    52BD350E-D7E8-4898-BB40-3738EDC6E9F3.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 230
  • F1E43559-0046-408D-BC6E-53FEE5D8C0BC.jpeg
    F1E43559-0046-408D-BC6E-53FEE5D8C0BC.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 189