Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cannot get enough of the White

20220301_145257.jpg

Where did you get white arm rest and charging pad? Very Cool.

The white armrest was from Amazon . Be careful as some do not fit. This one has the right material , feels good to the touch and fits fine.

The charging pad was more see thru than white so I added some 8x11 paper on the bottom to make it whiter.
Still does not impact the fast charging on my phone.
Most sell for $25 or more but ebay sells it for much less.
Search on ebay for : Car Phone Wireless Charging Accessories Silicone Pad for Tesla Model 3/Y

Reactions: samori01
I've got Toyo Open Country AT3s in 255/55R18 on Method 502s with the MPP lift and comfort coilovers. Some additional info on this thread if you're interested in a similar setup!
Love your setup man! When I talked to MPP about the lift kit they recommended adding the adjustable camber arms as well. Was there a reason you didn't add those and have you seen any uneven wear on your tires?

I don't know a lot about wheel setups but did you need an adapter for the Method 502s since I don't see any with a +45 offset like the OEM wheels and are there any pros/cons to using a wheel with a different offset?

The white armrest was from Amazon . Be careful as some do not fit. This one has the right material , feels good to the touch and fits fine.

The charging pad was more see thru than white so I added some 8x11 paper on the bottom to make it whiter.
Search on ebay for : Car Phone Wireless Charging Accessories Silicone Pad for Tesla Model 3/Y
They must have detected a lot of hits on this link, price went from 18 when you posted to 30 today!

Love your setup man! When I talked to MPP about the lift kit they recommended adding the adjustable camber arms as well. Was there a reason you didn't add those and have you seen any uneven wear on your tires?

I don't know a lot about wheel setups but did you need an adapter for the Method 502s since I don't see any with a +45 offset like the OEM wheels and are there any pros/cons to using a wheel with a different offset?

Opps, yeah, I got the adjustable camber arms as well (in the rear).

Yeah, you have to be careful with offsets (especially on the MYP), and even then, it's not necessarily a slam dunk because of how the inside profile of the wheel is shaped. I definitely went down the rabbit hole with wheels and ended up going with these because of their load rating and they guarantee that they will fit the Model Y Performance (those rear calipers are quite pesky). You just need a hub centric ring adapter. Lots of good info on here of people trying different solutions, but this worked out for me.

One more pic hot off the press!
DSC01406.JPG

I ordered the one you suggested. Thank you!

Reactions: faimui