Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got a chance to take some pictures

DA6F90FF-CFC9-4ABD-A63B-F6ECE73C2623.jpeg
73E725C0-1C5F-4014-9C22-3FF4F672AD66.jpeg

58856503-71CB-418F-9F34-78790048E787.jpeg

6BE5BA4C-EC60-49CD-8815-709820285154.jpeg

I like the idea of white painted calipers on the white car (but haven't seen it yet). Just not motivated enough to do it, or pay $500-700 for it to be done for me.
500-700 seems like a lot to paint calipers. Back in my tuner days, I bought some caliper paint and did it myself with a tiny brush. Just jack up the car, pull off the wheels, do a thorough clean and get painting. The best way would be to take off the brakes but then you have to deal with bleeding them when they go back on. DIY obviously won't compare to professional but they're covered by the wheels anyways so small mistakes aren't very noticeable. And most importantly, it'll cost you 80-90% less...

Been deciding between the Model 3 and the Model Y and I'm leaning toward the Model Y at the moment. One of my favorite threads is the Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW!

I love that thread. Some pics are gorgeous with clean cars and excellent photography. And some are off the cuff, cars covered in mud or salt. It's real life, not airbrushed models.

Anyway, I didn't see a similar thread for the Model Y, so how about a pic of your Model Y .... right now!
Wondering what’s the new price on the newly recently EPA tested 2022 Model Y AWD with a range of 287 miles? Somehow it’s not on Tesla’s website 🤔

Wondering what’s the new price on the newly recently EPA tested 2022 Model Y AWD with a range of 287 miles? Somehow it’s not on Tesla’s website 🤔
Purely speculation on my behalf, I wonder if the 287 mile one is the new 4680 battery out of Austin? Would make sense to keep the Fremont ones higher mileage until they transition all of them. On the other hand you know they will sell every single one they make so I’m sure Elon not worried about mileage. I love my 2022 Intel, no lithium 12v battery MYP. I would buy it just the way it is again in a heartbeat.