Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks great what size spacers did you go with ?
18 mm Bonoss spacers front and back

E252571F-2716-45D2-978E-9A06A6795DBC.jpeg

Reactions: Skavatar
18 mm Bonoss spacers front and back

View attachment 804470

I was debating doing this for a few reasons:
  • 18mm is pretty tame, but even so; throwing off the strut geometry seems like a bad move.
  • complete and utter warranty claim rejection for anything suspension-related (if caught, of course)
  • wheels now even more susceptible to curbing.

All that being said, I love the look and may give them a try because I'm a shallow hypocrite. :p

I was debating doing this for a few reasons:
  • 18mm is pretty tame, but even so; throwing off the strut geometry seems like a bad move.
  • complete and utter warranty claim rejection for anything suspension-related (if caught, of course)
  • wheels now even more susceptible to curbing.

All that being said, I love the look and may give them a try because I'm a shallow hypocrite. :p
Just installing coil overs rejects my warranty claim lol. I’ve got spacers on my 2018 mod 3 with mountain pass coilovers as well. It now has about 70,000 miles with no issues from the wider/ lower stance. If the wheel bearings go then I’m fine getting new bearings at this mileage. As for curbing, the 21’s are already prone to curbing. You can just look at them funny and they will curb.
E8FD75C5-6482-451E-9FF5-4F349EC361B1.jpeg

Attachments

• CBB08FDE-B045-484B-8A4C-ED88C659F449.jpeg
    CBB08FDE-B045-484B-8A4C-ED88C659F449.jpeg
    722.8 KB · Views: 259
  • Funny
Reactions: CV-MY and RoBoRaT
I see you installed the Screen tilty thing, was that the one from Abstract Ocean?

I bought one, but haven't got around to installing it yet and tbh I'm not sure I will - but what do you think of it?
Haha, yah I picked up the screen swivel mount. It's from Hansshow but I bought it off Amazon. I had a swivel mount on my Model 3 and really liked it (makes the driving experience better in my opinion). The mount I got for the Y is even cooler though because it swivels in all directions. It was an easy install, about 30 minutes or so, and I really enjoy it. The screen does lower about 1.5", but I actually like it, and you get used to it quickly. As with every mod though, some will like it, and some won't. If you're asking me, I'm a fan, and the warranty is not impacted.