Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What internal lighting did you use and how visible is it up close (dangling wires, visible tubes or strips, etc)? The lack of internal lighting at night is a bit dissappointing to me on this thing!
Theres a couple diff threads on here about people doing lighting kits. I put together a few different kits after doing research and ordering a bunch. All the wiring is hidden so you dont see any, it looks great. The strips for the dash/console are really thin so you can't see them during the daytime. Here is a good thread on here although I did my own methods but good for research:

Front and back footwell lights are from Abstract Ocean (2 separate kits you have to order, i ordered the blue color). Highly recommend this even for those not wanting to do the dash and center console lights, just makes the car look so much better at night imo:

For the dash and center console lights I used this kit but I didnt install the footwell lights that it comes with, I like the abstract ocean ones better and they dim when you are in drive and get brighter when car is put into park.

PM me if you need more info on the install

Delivery Day!
C2C310EC-69CC-4CF8-AEAB-9DF727F60344.jpeg

Been deciding between the Model 3 and the Model Y and I'm leaning toward the Model Y at the moment. One of my favorite threads is the Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW!

I love that thread. Some pics are gorgeous with clean cars and excellent photography. And some are off the cuff, cars covered in mud or salt. It's real life, not airbrushed models.

Anyway, I didn't see a similar thread for the Model Y, so how about a pic of your Model Y .... right now!
F84EAB0B-7732-4114-B397-F13C1C689BF7.jpeg

LOL I've enjoyed seeing the pics on this thread, but thought I needed to counterbalance all those polished and pretty Model Ys with a pic of my beat-up crossover SUV camping in Colorado. The dent in the fender will be fixed by the other driver's insurance company if the parts to fix it ever show up. In the mean time, enjoying what a great tow vehicle this car is, at least for a small camping trailer.
Cheyenne Mountain 2.jpg

LOL I've enjoyed seeing the pics on this thread, but thought I needed to counterbalance all those polished and pretty Model Ys with a pic of my beat-up crossover SUV camping in Colorado. The dent in the fender will be fixed by the other driver's insurance company if the parts to fix it ever show up. In the mean time, enjoying what a great tow vehicle this car is, at least for a small camping trailer.View attachment 837968

awesome setup!

whats ur wh/mi towing that?

Reactions: Stuart Watson