Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture request: Blue with white interior...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think a carbon fiber strip instead of the white piece would really finish it off beautifully. Maybe before I take delivery that will be the next new option!
I thought about it, and might consider it if I grow tired of it. I do like how the S/X look with the CF and white interior. Maybe pair it with a CF wrap on the center console, and possibly the plastic surround near the door window switches. But first, tint and paint protection.

IMG_4597.JPG IMG_4575.JPG IMG_4578.JPG IMG_4583.JPG IMG_4584.JPG IMG_4589.JPG IMG_4595.JPG IMG_4596.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Acps110
I'm also thinking of a blue M3 with white interior ... however, I also like the aero wheels. I fear that might be an odd mix (blue, black, white). Anyone have a photo of a blue M3, white interior, standard aero wheels (with aero caps on)?

It does look odd but tinting the windows might balance it out somewhat. I removed the aero covers but the clash is then almost worse since the rims are kind of a gunmetal grey color.