TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Picture/video Request: Adults Sitting in 2nd and 3rd Rows

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by highedu, Jan 5, 2016.

1. highedu

highedu Member

Was hoping one of the lucky recipients of the model X to date could post photos/video of 2 adults sitting in the 3rd row seat while 2-3 adults were also sitting in the 2nd row seat?

I want to get a better idea of the actual room people have in each row when used simultaneously.

also, would be interesting to get a video of a car seat in the second row and an individual in the 3rd row exiting the 3rd row while the car seat is in the 2nd row. This would give a sense of how much room is available when the 2nd row seat cannot go forward all the way to let the 3rd row occupant in or out.

thanks in advance!

2. mymacbook

mymacbook Member

3. highedu

highedu Member

whats pretty crazy is that is me in the 3rd row seat to the very right looking up.

What are the odds I would post a request here and the actual pic that gets posted if with me in the seat during the event.

talk about serendipity

4. DJung

DJung Member

Gizmodo posted a mini-review of the third row seats of Model X on their Instagram page. Here's the screenshots:
    Screenshot_20160108-020955.png Screenshot_20160108-021001.png

5. mymacbook

mymacbook Member

ok that is hilarious and I chose those pictures at random from the event night responding to your post on an iPhone, lol.

The middle seat in the 2nd row has very low head clearance and we were disappointed with the black headliner and missing gray seats. My wife wanted gray so badly with the light headliner. Ironically she got black seats with the light alcantara headliner after seeing Mark Templeton's videos. Tan just looks like the seat for an 'older' persons car and she couldn't order it.

personnally I wish the ultra white seats came with an ultra white headliner option.

good luck with your order!

6. highedu

highedu Member

Ultra white headliner would be cool.

i ordered the 90d in white with 22" black wheels, with black interior and black headliner

7. DJung

DJung Member

#7 DJung, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Here's a cool overview video of Model X, it also details 2nd and 3rd row room as well as 3rd row access.

8. jerjozwik

jerjozwik Member

jeez, my usual response to people who ask how do i charge is, "i plug it in ever night, just like my phone." i dont think that logic would work with gizmodo...

9. highedu

highedu Member

#9 highedu, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016

Good video for providing frame of reference on 2nd and 3rd row