Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures but showing Model S Third Row?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know about the vin but here's something. Look closely at the back of the second row seats, center and towards the top. If there's a set of jump seats then you'll see a latch there. It's a big black plastic piece where the back of the jump seats attach to the back of the second row seats.

I don't know about the vin but here's something. Look closely at the back of the second row seats, center and towards the top. If there's a set of jump seats then you'll see a latch there. It's a big black plastic piece where the back of the jump seats attach to the back of the second row seats.
This is EXACTLY what I was hoping for. Thank you. You can clearly see the big latches in the back of the 2nd row seats.

To anyone else asking WHY, it saves me the time of asking everyone. I've found so many times resellers don't know what they have or just forget to mention it.

For example, my buddy was just buying a Model Y from a dealer. The dealer insisted this used Y had a tow hitch. My friend was about to send payment for the car and asked for a photo of the tow hitch with the cover removed. Sure enough, behind said cover there was no tow hitch.