Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of a Midnight Silver with Cream Interior?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have pictures of a Midnight Silver S with cream interior? I'm close to submitting an order, but I'm still trying to finalize my choice in interior colors. I'm not a big fan of black interior, but if the Cream does not look good alongside the midnight silver then I'll get black.

Also, does the exterior color of a vehicle affect the plausibility or looks of a vinyl wrap? (I'm aware that if I end up wrapping the vehicle I should keep the default black to save $1,000).

Thank you for your time, and I appreciate anyone's input or advice.

I have that combination as well. I absolutely love the cream interior as it blends with the top headliner very well.

Only negatives to the cream interior are it gets dirty quick for most. (Usually a pet/kids thing). Also, it really reflects a lot against the glass roof. At first this had be bummed out as I wanted to see out the glass roof as much as I can (or more specifically for passengers), but I quickly forgot about that and continue to believe it was best decision I made.

My wife has the car at work right now, but I will also try to get some pics for you.

See the attached photo. You rarely actually see the interior color against the exterior unless the doors are open.
midnight silver with cream.JPG

Does anyone have pictures of a Midnight Silver S with cream interior? I'm close to submitting an order, but I'm still trying to finalize my choice in interior colors. I'm not a big fan of black interior, but if the Cream does not look good alongside the midnight silver then I'll get black.

Also, does the exterior color of a vehicle affect the plausibility or looks of a vinyl wrap? (I'm aware that if I end up wrapping the vehicle I should keep the default black to save $1,000).

Thank you for your time, and I appreciate anyone's input or advice.
Hi @Brocuied ,
I have a model S midnight silver and opted to go with the white premium interior and despite my fears (I have 2 teenage boys), i have loved my decision every time i get in. Black is now a very common interior color and so is the tan color (BTW my P100D is black exterior with tan interior). The white just feels more modern, just like the rest of the model S design. I can send you pictures if you like. Let me know.
Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

Hi @Brocuied ,
I have a model S midnight silver and opted to go with the white premium interior and despite my fears (I have 2 teenage boys), i have loved my decision every time i get in. Black is now a very common interior color and so is the tan color (BTW my P100D is black exterior with tan interior). The white just feels more modern, just like the rest of the model S design. I can send you pictures if you like. Let me know.
Unlimited Tesla Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty
I would love that, Amit! Thank you! Personally, I enjoy the white as well, but I'm very nervous about it. When seeing it in person I liked it a lot, but I'm worried it would be, or could become, "too much".

If you wouldn't mind sharing pictures, that would be wonderful!