Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of all Model 3 Colors options

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We had a thread early on with the Model S that had all the colors available compiled in clear pictures. I found it very useful when I was putting my order in. I am been considering multiple colors in planning on my Model 3 order. It would be really helpful to me, and I am sure others in the same boat. Could everyone try and post only good quality pics of production Model 3s until we have all the colors and angles covered?

Thanks

All Colors:
Solid Black
Red Multi-Coat
Midnight Silver Metallic
Deep Blue Metallic
Pearl White Multi-Coat
Silver Metallic

Reactions: MikeC
Pearl White Model 3 with our 19" TST Wheels in Metallic Gray

pearl-white-tesla-model-3-metallic-gray-grey-19-inch-tst-turbine-wheel-wm-1.jpg
pearl-white-tesla-model-3-metallic-gray-grey-19-inch-tst-turbine-wheel-wm-2.jpg
pearl-white-tesla-model-3-metallic-gray-grey-19-inch-tst-turbine-wheel-wm-3.jpg

Reactions: Lon12 and MikeC
Obsidian black is available for $1,000 vs the stock solid black color. This is a color that MS had, so it's not a new color for Tesla, juts new for M3.

Also, there were changes in pricing for the multi-coat white and multi-coat red, which rose in price to $1,500 vs $1,000, previously. Not sure why they felt the need to suddenly raise the price on those given that they don't seem to be new, but I'm glad I got my red order in before the price hike.

~Paik

Last edited:
Here's my Deep Blue Metallic 2020 Model 3 Dual Motor Long Range on the upper Hudson River in NY. On the racks are our two Tsunami 145 kayaks that we are about to launch. At 50-60 mph I saw a real time average 245 Wh/mi during the 90 mi round trip so no noticeable hit on range with the kayaks up top.

I love my Tesla!

Kayaks_HudsonRiver_Edit.jpg