Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of all of your MY accessories while waiting for delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I made a few more accessory orders, even though post delivery, I want to share to show anyone else who may find what I purchased useful:
I think I'll take a break from buying accessories for a little while. I'm happy with everything that I have gotten so far!

Attachments

• IMG_1076.jpg
    IMG_1076.jpg
    581.1 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1078.jpg
    IMG_1078.jpg
    556.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1079.jpg
    IMG_1079.jpg
    704 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1082.jpg
    IMG_1082.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1083.jpg
    IMG_1083.jpg
    972.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1084.jpg
    IMG_1084.jpg
    888.6 KB · Views: 100
I made a few more accessory orders, even though post delivery, I want to share to show anyone else who may find what I purchased useful:
I think I'll take a break from buying accessories for a little while. I'm happy with everything that I have gotten so far!

Few of my thoughts
  1. I thought I would like the look of the Performance Pedals - but after getting the black floors I like the black-on-black look.
  2. Not saying there is an issue with puddle lights but take a look at this Tesla Claims Warranty is Void Due to Aftermarket Puddle Lights
  3. 3D sunglass holders are great - one-note, add small padding to the top (I used gray insulation that goes around a door/window ), mine rattle just a bit and was an easy fix with Foam Tape Gray and a little trimming to not have too much.
  4. We tried several different 'cup' holders - but the Cup Holder Insert was the best for us - as the other seems to be just wrong as if you put a larger water bottle in then the whole cup holder just came out.

I am interested in the Cooler and Pull-straps -- share your thoughts - on those

Side note - I have yet to use the "hidden storage space" -- maybe I would if I had the straps and if there were not 3 folding chairs / 2 stadium chairs in the trunk :)

I plan to buy a wall connector, mud flaps, matte screen protector, Tesla car key fob and WeatherTech Liners. If I can't have Alexa to open my garage (through MyQ) then a homelink as well. And maybe a hub/HDD for the sentry mode data saving. But since my wait is another 4 months I am going to wait in case Tesla makes any changes to the model in 2022.

Few of my thoughts
  1. I thought I would like the look of the Performance Pedals - but after getting the black floors I like the black-on-black look.
  2. Not saying there is an issue with puddle lights but take a look at this Tesla Claims Warranty is Void Due to Aftermarket Puddle Lights
  3. 3D sunglass holders are great - one-note, add small padding to the top (I used gray insulation that goes around a door/window ), mine rattle just a bit and was an easy fix with Foam Tape Gray and a little trimming to not have too much.
  4. We tried several different 'cup' holders - but the Cup Holder Insert was the best for us - as the other seems to be just wrong as if you put a larger water bottle in then the whole cup holder just came out.

I am interested in the Cooler and Pull-straps -- share your thoughts - on those

Side note - I have yet to use the "hidden storage space" -- maybe I would if I had the straps and if there were not 3 folding chairs / 2 stadium chairs in the trunk :)
I've used the soft cooler now for two 13 hour each way summer road trips (so 4 legs). It fits 2 Hello Fresh ice packs in it nicely and they still were partially frozen after 13 hours. However, I read that the frunk gets really hot so we opted to just put the cooler in the trunk. We had plenty of space in the car for me, my wife, and 3.5 year old daughter. Otherwise it would have been in the frunk. Maybe next road trip I'll test out the frunk since the ice pack definitely lasted. For $40, I am happy. Not sure I'd pay regular price for it though. Possibly would have gotten Coleman 24-Can Party Stacker Portable Cooler for $30 if the soft cooler wasn't on sale.

The pull strap has been nice. For $13 it is definitely worth it. I got the AMIACOR Tesla Model Y 3D Cargo Liner ($68.89) and the pull strap makes it that much easier to open it up with the cargo liner on top of it. No regrets there.

A few more accessories that I have purchased since my last post:

I've used the soft cooler now for two 13 hour each way summer road trips (so 4 legs). It fits 2 Hello Fresh ice packs in it nicely and they still were partially frozen after 13 hours. However, I read that the frunk gets really hot so we opted to just put the cooler in the trunk. We had plenty of space in the car for me, my wife, and 3.5 year old daughter. Otherwise it would have been in the frunk. Maybe next road trip I'll test out the frunk since the ice pack definitely lasted. For $40, I am happy. Not sure I'd pay regular price for it though. Possibly would have gotten Coleman 24-Can Party Stacker Portable Cooler for $30 if the soft cooler wasn't on sale.

The pull strap has been nice. For $13 it is definitely worth it. I got the AMIACOR Tesla Model Y 3D Cargo Liner ($68.89) and the pull strap makes it that much easier to open it up with the cargo liner on top of it. No regrets there.

A few more accessories that I have purchased since my last post:

Thanks for the details on the cooler and glad it is working out for your trip. I have the 3dmax for the trunk and think it would work about the same for the straps - might need to get that.

I checked out each of the links you shared - I had/have a few in my cart and did already order the Card Holder (forgot about that one -- I ordered so much 'stuff')

Thanks for the details on the cooler and glad it is working out for your trip. I have the 3dmax for the trunk and think it would work about the same for the straps - might need to get that.

I checked out each of the links you shared - I had/have a few in my cart and did already order the Card Holder (forgot about that one -- I ordered so much 'stuff')
I keep a Tesla card in my wallet, but I keep the card holder in my glovebox. Used it for the shop that did my tint and I know for a wedding coming up it will hopefully help the valet. Unless of course there are multiple Model Ys there.

I keep a Tesla card in my wallet, but I keep the card holder in my glovebox. Used it for the shop that did my tint and I know for a wedding coming up it will hopefully help the valet. Unless of course there are multiple Model Ys there.
Funny Story about one event with the key holder -- we got the windows tinted and gave the tint group our key (in the red holder) -- it was rain really badly out and the guy was trying to open the front door and I guess thought he thought he needed to take the Key out of the holder to open the door -- raining like crazy he was seen on the Camera for a few moments trying to get the door open - poor guy.

In short, I guess we should have shown him/others how to open the front door with a key card in the holder :)

Funny Story about one event with the key holder -- we got the windows tinted and gave the tint group our key (in the red holder) -- it was rain really badly out and the guy was trying to open the front door and I guess thought he thought he needed to take the Key out of the holder to open the door -- raining like crazy he was seen on the Camera for a few moments trying to get the door open - poor guy.

In short, I guess we should have shown him/others how to open the front door with a key card in the holder :)

Ha -- just got the "Under Central Control Storage Box" in the mail today -- totally forgot about it, but it is nice.