Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of Model 3 Midnight Silver with door handles wrapped

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am planning to get my door handles wrapped and I am trying to decided on what color would look good on my car. To help me to decide what color I was wondering if people could post pictures of their Midnight Sliver Model 3's with the door handles wrapped. I really would appreciate it.

I am planning to get my door handles wrapped and I am trying to decided on what color would look good on my car. To help me to decide what color I was wondering if people could post pictures of their Midnight Sliver Model 3's with the door handles wrapped. I really would appreciate it.

Did you keep aeros on? I kept them on and unsure what wrap would go well too

What options are you thinking about? Black? Carbon fiber? Charcoal?

I am torn between carbon fiber or charcoal however is seems like there are a ton of possibility. The place I plan on getting it done has couple of different sample books with lots and lots of colors. I never realized how many different color wraps their where. I was him who advised me to go online to look for pictures of model 3's that have had t he door handles wrapped to help decided on what color would look best