Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of my bad ass black Tesla model S!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I love my black!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    728.7 KB · Views: 106
  • Love
Reactions: Mickie and Reekdog
Jason,
Car looks great!!! Mine looks real close to yours. Even the rims are the same except I have them powder coated "wet gloss black". I live in Fresno but will be in San Diego with it this weekend for a wedding and all star game. Congrats.

How much was the coat? You got this and opted out of the protective film, can you let us know your reasoning, also is yours on air suspension and riding lower or is that stock height? thanks,
Yes air suspension, lowered setting for the photos. I am leasing the car cause in 3 years I will want the newest car out that Tesla has. So I paid 1200 for the coating instead of the clear bra that would have been 5k to 6k.

Reactions: glusc2002
Yes air suspension, lowered setting for the photos. I am leasing the car cause in 3 years I will want the newest car out that Tesla has. So I paid 1200 for the coating instead of the clear bra that would have been 5k to 6k.
I'm in the same situation regarding the lease and reason for leasing. Why did you choose that coat brand over others or do you see similar other brands to be equal in quality and durability? Does the coat last all 3 years and does it prevent swirls and make the car easier to clean?

I'm in the same situation regarding the lease and reason for leasing. Why did you choose that coat brand over others or do you see similar other brands to be equal in quality and durability? Does the coat last all 3 years and does it prevent swirls and make the car easier to clean?
Yes so I had to do all my research and found the CQuartz Finest is the best for a black car and lasts about 3 years. The less washing the less swirls. So in return the car is much easier to wash and dry. Just add water and lightly clean with the softest material you can find then rinse. The water will run off the car like magic. Then I dab a towel to get the extra water that is still on the car. So in return yes it'll prevent swirls but if you wash it rough then no it won't prevent swirls. I hope that all makes sense :)

Reactions: glusc2002