Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 VINs that we've seen earlier this week in Littleton CO.

From reddit comment: "Saw this blue with Aero wheels (#778). A silver with Sport wheels (#977) - still had window sticker inside, so maybe being delivered soon?. White with Aero wheels (#805). All at the new service center in Littleton today."

Several Model 3s in Denver • r/teslamotors

qis20udj1s201.jpg

Last edited:
20171201_090638.jpg
Ask and you shall receive! VIN 86 in UTC San Diego last night! Was going to wait for the owner to come back but then dropped that cuz the owner probably gets a lot of gawking already...
EDIT: also, the white was a matt/satin-like-finish, definitely not gloss and definitely sexy.
View attachment 265331

I met the owner last week. A Tesla employee. He had the entire car wrapped in a matte finish paint protection film. It is a really nice look on the pearl white. I had originally decided upon blue for my M3, but changed to pearl white after seeing his car. And just completed my order yesterday...

Here's another view of the same car VIN 00086.
AF1QipNBbKGnIhe7BOPyH-Jk5xE89Ohu01Rn0gW3-sqs

AF1QipNBbKGnIhe7BOPyH-Jk5xE89Ohu01Rn0gW3-sqs

I'm so torn between the midnight silver and white...definitely keeping the 18's with the aero wheels and believe these two colours go best with those tires.

So far only 2 exterior colours of the existing crank me. White and red. I’m to old for red so probably white on white if it’s available or if not white on black.

As an aside I was in the Toronto Yorkdale showroom (just a showroom not a SC) and the blue on white X had terribly blue stained seats. All of them. Rep said due to the thousands sliding across them in the showroom. I’ve seen lots of threads on this elsewhere but I would still go white inside and just stay away from new jeans. It’s basically just me and my wife 99% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.