Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found another Tesla in my hometown, and it's a M3 almost identical to my X • r/teslamotors
vejsepke15301.jpg

Two Model 3s at Meet Up in MD • r/teslamotors
VIN 40 and 634
JVxb6n2.jpg

1UYI3nc.jpg

BAHgRLO.jpg

m8OPf5F.jpg

2lGGCpK.jpg

vZkUGhR.jpg

With minimal configuration options Color, Wheels & AutoPilot options I wonder if they are just making tons of Model 3 in all colors and keeping wheels in stock. Then just throwing on wheels and installing software depending on configuration?

Then they can deliver fast as people configure.

With minimal configuration options Color, Wheels & AutoPilot options I wonder if they are just making tons of Model 3 in all colors and keeping wheels in stock. Then just throwing on wheels and installing software depending on configuration?

Then they can deliver fast as people configure.

Sounds very much like it, based on how VINs are being spotted and are being assigned. It's a good approach for the first few months.

I'm so torn between the midnight silver and white...definitely keeping the 18's with the aero wheels and believe these two colours go best with those tires.

Same here, Hawesome. I've gone from the white to midnight silver and back again. My current car is white, so I thought a change would be nice. Turns out, I think I'm sticking with the white M3 after seeing it in person. It really pops -- much more than the other colors (except maybe red). The midnight silver is really sharp, but the white just seems to have more life in it. I also recently realized that the white shows off the cool headlights more. To me, the aero wheels look best on the midnight silver and the white.

The good news is you can't go wrong with any of the colors on the M3. The bad news is that no matter what color you get, the others all look so freakin' great too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.