Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20180104_143254.jpg

2201. Ten minutes from driving out:D

I guess they were all out of the Model 3 license plate frame that others are getting? Are you going to get it swapped out?

Wellllll..... I am hoping to insist on a second motor. In addition to the Autopilot listed on my window sticker that I didn't order but it says I paid for it.
Now if I can justify the Keurig installation in the glovebox claiming it was promised....

No, just listed on the window sticker with a total price $5000 more than what I actually paid.
I'm guessing when built, it was installed and then disabled.
View attachment 271202

Did anyone purchase EAP on the 3 after delivery? I wonder if they charge sales tax in California.

So you did your Kettleman drive from the other topic without EAP. How was it driving your basic CC?

I also did that without EAP...used regular CC on my trip from SF to O.C. Stopped at Gustine, Kettleman, and Tejon. Only needed to stop once at Kettleman but I wanted dinner at Gustine...but I had slow supercharging in all 3 places...only 56 KW peak!! Compared to my X that did over 100 KW at the same stall. I also stopped at Tejon just to check on charging speeds (even though I didn’t need the charge) but that was slow as well.

With CC, you adjust the speed on the touch screen

Pickup of the blue Model 3 in the photo. It is just a distribution center, so I don’t think it is open to the public.
I plan on going by so I can see the colors in person to help me decide before my invite so hope they will allow first day pre-reveal reservation holders to do that much. My delivery estimate says Jan. to Mar. 2018 and I'll be in that area last week of this month. Being that I'm a non-owner/employee, that estimate may be optimistic but I still need to decide on the color before the day comes to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.