Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Model 3 in store at Tesla Century City, Los Angeles. VIN #2421. • r/teslamotors

35zjrYv.jpg

JS27heB.jpg

GhFYcYF.jpg

gB73CEI.jpg

zBNZD1V.jpg

n5ovF6N.jpg

ZgbaHTZ.jpg

cJTgbwC.jpg

------------

Model 3 at Century City Showroom • r/teslamotors

OQ4w0z9.jpg

6wONrkM.jpg

HWkk5yx.jpg

MUcGpBU.jpg

n0AVwBB.jpg

-------------
Model 3 delivered today (w/ textile headliner) • r/teslamotors

FzF8I39.jpg

OmNTPKx.jpg

cHplGBg.jpg

rqpvYQb.jpg

LoXK4Sg.jpg

IRxuD8p.jpg

0M4gtTt.jpg

De24vZX.jpg

nrA1p0s.jpg

Last edited:
My goal is to finally see one of these in person today.
100% guarantee if you see one, it is just going to make the wait that much harder. It is a WOW car and a lot of the WOW is from what it doesn't have. Don't believe the pictures, none of them do the car justice. (After seeing and sitting in two of them, I am dying a slow death here until I can configure. :()

100% guarantee if you see one, it is just going to make the wait that much harder. It is a WOW car and a lot of the WOW is from what it doesn't have. Don't believe the pictures, none of them do the car justice. (After seeing and sitting in two of them, I am dying a slow death here until I can configure. :()

Would you believe me if I told you that it gets even more brutal when you configure? o_O

And you're driving a Model S? It can't be that much better can it?

No VIN's, but this production ramp is apparently serious AF right now. I've seen 3 model 3s in the last few weeks tooling around the Coachella valley, and while passing by the Cathedral City service center I noticed 4 parked out front and 3 more visible through the fence in the back.

Attachments

• IMG_20180113_164113.jpg
    IMG_20180113_164113.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20180113_164016.jpg
    IMG_20180113_164016.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 98
Status
Not open for further replies.