Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So feeling guilty that I got these shots and forgot to post them here. Taken Yesterday in the Cathedral City service centre. And one shot of our smart ED for size comparison.

39951250831_441516b07d_c.jpg

28171706269_734ee654a6_c.jpg

Saw dozen of new 3s at the back of Springfield NJ service center past 10pm. Most are unlock! The highest vin is 5635 and mostly in 3xxx which I thought would be higher at this point?
This is the first time I see the aero in person. IMO it looks fine on Midnight Silver, white and black. Horrible (again, imo) on red and I am glad I see this cause I was thinking red or black with aero. And I really like the black now I see it!

20180129_222635.jpg
20180129_222708.jpg
20180129_222829.jpg

I didn't have a chance to take pictures but just saw a midnight silver metallic one today in the Richmond district of San Francisco. I saw another red one a while back. Seems like they are starting to hit the streets. Looking forward to when the local showroom has a display model.

I know that thanks! No I didn't enter just tried the handle in different ways and most of the handle I tried let the door open and I closed it right back.
If you really want to get hands on with one. Why don’t you just go to the Manhattan store? I was there yesterday and they have a beautiful midnight silver metallic M3 on display. Wait time was 10 minutes and had plenty of time to play around with screen, etc.

I know that thanks! No I didn't enter just tried the handle in different ways and most of the handle I tried let the door open and I closed it right back.
Would you walk up to cars parked on driveways or along the curb and try the handles to see if the doors would open? If the answer is no, then you shouldn't do this with private vehicles parked on a private parking lot after business hours either.

San Rafael Service Center today. They wouldn’t let anyone in so I couldn’t get the VIN.

View attachment 276870
I drive by that Service Center occasionally. It's in an industrial area and the parking lot out front seems small, so I've been reluctant to pull up and park my Prius there to look for Model 3s without drawing too much attention. I also swing by the back of the Corte Madera showroom where the chargers are located but, so far, no luck.

• Informative
Reactions: DragonWatch
Status
Not open for further replies.