Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopping by Pink's with Pinky: Our Gloss Hot Pink Model 3 with Matte Black 19 inch TST Wheels

pink-tesla-model-3-19-inch-tst-wheels-turbine-style-pinky.jpg

I drive by that Service Center occasionally. It's in an industrial area and the parking lot out front seems small, so I've been reluctant to pull up and park my Prius there to look for Model 3s without drawing too much attention. I also swing by the back of the Corte Madera showroom where the chargers are located but, so far, no luck.
The San Rafael parking lot is a nightmare a lot of the time, so I don't blame you for opting out. I didn't see any others set up for delivery. That one was being delivered today.

• Helpful
Reactions: BluestarE3
Stopping by Pink's with Pinky: Our Gloss Hot Pink Model 3 with Matte Black 19 inch TST Wheels

WOW, that's really... eye catching! We have so many Model Ss driving around San Diego that it's easy to overlook the few Model 3s mixed in. But... Not. With. Pinky! :D I did manage to spot this "plain" blue Model 3 in motion yesterday. Now I've seen all the factory colors in the wild except black. Before long, they'll be all over the place like the Model Ss are! I wonder how soon they'll outnumber the ubiquitous Prius.

upload_2018-1-31_7-59-34.png

WOW, that's really... eye catching! We have so many Model Ss driving around San Diego that it's easy to overlook the few Model 3s mixed in. But... Not. With. Pinky! :D I did manage to spot this "plain" blue Model 3 in motion yesterday. Now I've seen all the factory colors in the wild except black. Before long, they'll be all over the place like the Model Ss are! I wonder how soon they'll outnumber the ubiquitous Prius.

I wish I was in Cali right now. I have only seen white (at a far distance) and a silver.

I wish I was in Cali right now. I have only seen white (at a far distance) and a silver.

For those who are far away from a Model 3, and getting one feels like a fantasy, don't worry... They're real. They exist. They're awesome. They're coming! I've seen several, sat in two, and drove one. Having driven one is really making the wait harder, but it's great to know it's not vaporware!

Last edited:
For those who are far away from a Model 3, and getting one feels like a fantasy, don't worry... They're real. They exist. They're awesome. They're coming! I've seen several, sat in two, and drove one. Having driven one is really making the wait harder, but it's great to know it's not vaporware!

For someone who sees a model s or x less than once a month... the lack of sightings is hard, but not unusual.

I just might. I was thinking about cruising down the I-5 for spring break. I would like to take the Tesla factory tour and see the sun again. Multiple Model 3 sightings would be enticing too. I haven't seen any driving around Portland yet. I was also hoping to meet Mel, Tom, and Robert, but that's probably asking a little too much from a California road trip.

• Informative
Reactions: Snerruc

Very funny. Sadistic almost, telling us how awesome they are. I am sure they are, but it's absolutely no consolation. On the contrary, it makes the wait time even more unbearable.
Would be nice to at least get one sample for each Tesla store, to be able to try one out in person, sit in it, play around with the quirks and features, possibly even schedule a test-drive. But alas, no such thing in sight, not even close. Every time I ask, the answer is "if we're lucky, towards the end of the year. But don't count on it".
By the way, my MyTesla page still shows "late 2018" as the date, but I bet it will change to "2019" in the second half of this year at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.