TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Pictures of production Model 3s

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by TEG, Jul 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ConcordeSST

ConcordeSST Supporting Member

I'm so tempted to get that exact combo. I love red/black together as colors but have never tried to put that on a car. I can't explain it, but when I see that color combo I think, "wow that looks nice!" But when I go to buy it for myself I think, "Uhhh...I dunno...I don't know if that's me...it seems so flashy...I don't know if I can buy red....Uhhhh...ummm." Anyways, nice car :) !

• Funny x 2
  2. Sandiegodoug

Sandiegodoug Member

We weren’t going to get red until seeing my neighbor’s red 3.
    Glad I did, car looks amazing

• Like x 3
  3. nutts1

nutts1 Member

Took us a while to settle on White but glad we did. IMG_0863.jpeg

• Like x 6
    • Love x 3
  4. Cnasty

Cnasty Member

We ordered white a couple weeks ago and it was a HUGE debate in the household. Being this is technically my wife's car, she won on white.

Looks beautiful and that classic, luxury pearl white goodness.

Congrats and beautiful!

5. EV-lutioin

EV-lutioin Active Member

We have the same combo! Next to our Model X at Sacramento Supercharger fullsizeoutput_394e.jpeg

• Like x 6
  6. Sandiegodoug

Sandiegodoug Member

We have a white model x and was going to get white 3 but saw my neighbors red and got that instead. Now we have the official Tesla colors.

• Like x 1
  7. 3s-a-charm

3s-a-charm Active Member

Funny because it’s true... but having owned a red car before - it is a decision you won’t regret! My 3 will be red.

• Like x 2
  8. S3XY

S3XY Member

Mine too. I also plan on a chrome delete and powder coat my 19" wheels black. But I can't decide what to do with the door handles. I'm thinking a matching red would look good if it's possible. Also thinking of leaving the Tesla logos as chrome.

• Like x 2
  9. anonim1979

anonim1979 Member

• Like x 12
    • Love x 3
  10. 206er

206er Member

How many car seats do you have in the back?

11. Falcon Wings

Falcon Wings Member

Just one!!

12. theschnell

theschnell Member

I've thought about red, black, blue, white in that order. So only the faintest thought of white. I think this picture may have just changed my mind to make it my first choice. It looks really, really nice!

• Like x 1
  13. CatB

CatB Member

#4273 CatB, Feb 6, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    Mine is the blue. Couldn’t believe it when the black one pulled in. Owner already has 800 miles on his, including some track runs where it averaged 4.6 with a 3mph rollout. He was testing it for some German auto manufacturers... oh yeah, he likes the new electric Porsche.

Edit: mine delivered 2/1 vin 42xx, his 2/2 vin in the 3000s (sorry, I forgot the rest).

Attached Files:

• Like x 3
    • Informative x 1
  14. Yurand

Yurand Member

Few pics from last night in Highland Park while picking up my wife's white 3. I really liked the black one with aeros. MVIMG_20180206_183141.jpg MVIMG_20180206_183146.jpg IMG_20180206_183145.jpg MVIMG_20180206_183129.jpg MVIMG_20180206_183139.jpg

• Like x 9
    • Love x 3
  15. Reciprocity

Reciprocity Active Member

This is exactly what I saw yesterday while charging and Congrats! This area has been packed with what appears to be different cars every time I check. I also see a lot of people pulling out with their new cars. I go there to charge a couple of times a week as it is 5 minutes from where I work. From talking to the guys there, they delivered at least 40 in the last couple of weeks of Jan and probably another 20 since.

16. DanH

DanH Member

White looks great in most environments and doesn't pop out too much like red, but you get to save $1K with black. Tough decision. I'm going to toss it up when it's my turn. :)

17. ölbrenner

ölbrenner Member

Thanks for the shot of the silver with aero. keep coming back to that combo as my favorite.

• Like x 2
  18. Cnasty

Cnasty Member

Hot damn those white ones are fantastic.

I gave my wife hell for picking white but sure enough, she was right.

19. anonim1979

anonim1979 Member

• Like x 12
    • Love x 8
  20. Zaphod

Zaphod Galaxy President (former)

I'm not one to like the unusual colors like that on most cars, but I have to say that doesn't look half bad. They picked a nice shade, not too bright and nuclear looking.