Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took us a while to settle on White but glad we did.
IMG_0863.jpeg

I'm so tempted to get that exact combo. I love red/black together as colors but have never tried to put that on a car. I can't explain it, but when I see that color combo I think, "wow that looks nice!" But when I go to buy it for myself I think, "Uhhh...I dunno...I don't know if that's me...it seems so flashy...I don't know if I can buy red....Uhhhh...ummm." Anyways, nice car :) !
Funny because it’s true... but having owned a red car before - it is a decision you won’t regret! My 3 will be red.

Funny because it’s true... but having owned a red car before - it is a decision you won’t regret! My 3 will be red.
Mine too. I also plan on a chrome delete and powder coat my 19" wheels black. But I can't decide what to do with the door handles. I'm thinking a matching red would look good if it's possible. Also thinking of leaving the Tesla logos as chrome.

Mine is the blue. Couldn’t believe it when the black one pulled in. Owner already has 800 miles on his, including some track runs where it averaged 4.6 with a 3mph rollout. He was testing it for some German auto manufacturers... oh yeah, he likes the new electric Porsche.

Edit: mine delivered 2/1 vin 42xx, his 2/2 vin in the 3000s (sorry, I forgot the rest).

Attachments

• E075132B-9E27-47DF-B703-D94EC1210ECA.jpeg
    E075132B-9E27-47DF-B703-D94EC1210ECA.jpeg
    510.6 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Few pics from last night in Highland Park while picking up my wife's white 3. I really liked the black one with aeros. View attachment 278625 View attachment 278626 View attachment 278627 View attachment 278628 View attachment 278629

This is exactly what I saw yesterday while charging and Congrats! This area has been packed with what appears to be different cars every time I check. I also see a lot of people pulling out with their new cars. I go there to charge a couple of times a week as it is 5 minutes from where I work. From talking to the guys there, they delivered at least 40 in the last couple of weeks of Jan and probably another 20 since.

I'm not one to like the unusual colors like that on most cars, but I have to say that doesn't look half bad. They picked a nice shade, not too bright and nuclear looking.

I agree. Is it wrapped, plastidipped or painted?

I've been thinking the M3 would look nice in British Racing Green - the TR6 green, not the super-dark green of the original S. Any photoshop experts prepared to mock one up and post it?

• Love
Reactions: Model 3
Status
Not open for further replies.